Water Heater Repairs
For water heater repairs, our team is fully prepared to diagnose and fix virtually any kind of unit, from any manufacturer. That includes electric water heater, natural gas water heater, and tankless water heater repairs.
By stocking most common hot water heater components, such as replacement heating elements and burner hardware, we can repair the majority of water heater issues without waiting for replacement parts to arrive. That means you can get back to having a fully-functioning water heater just a little bit faster.
Our most common water heater repairs include:
- Leaking storage tank repair
- Sediment flushes
- Pilot-light repair
- Anode rod replacement
- Relief-valve repair
- Vent repair
- Drain valve repair
- Heating element replacement
- Water-heating efficiency upgrades
- Thermostat repair
- Heating water takes too long
- Energy costs suddenly spiked
- No hot water
- Faulty pressure release valve
- Corrosion on inside or outside of water tank
- Hot water not reaching specific appliance or fixture
- Poor venting or ventilation problems
- And more
A water heater is a deceptively complex appliance. If yours no longer heats, heats too slowly, emits strange smells or sounds, or works inconsistently, our plumbers will get to the bottom of it. We are also the only water heater company in Danville that can offer a temporary water heater at no additional cost, so you don’t have to miss out on a the perfect long-term water heater because it’s not currently in stock.